Overview: The employee will work from our corporate office performing a variety of drafting and design tasks in support of the Engineering-Design group and/or assigned projects. Responsibilities include:
1. Utilize computer-aided design (CAD) equipment to supply submittals and designs for building permit approvals, and construction projects.
2. Develop detailed and assembly drawings and related documentation according to Florida Building Code, ASTM, and AAMA standards.
3. Work directly with sales staff, project managers, and project engineers to provide product solutions.
4. Check completed drawings for clarity, completeness and conformity to standards and specifications.
5. Identify design errors and/or omissions and recommend revisions and/or improvements in design layout to responsible engineer(s).
1. Education: High School Diploma
2. Previous Experience: 1 or more year’s industry experience performing as a CAD Designer or Drafter with related responsibilities.
3. Computer skills: Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, Bluebeam and AutoCad 2007 (or later).
4. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
1. Familiar with Google-Sketch Up
2. Experience in Pro-E or SolidWorks
3. Education: AA or AS in Drafting/Design or appropriate combination of education and experience
Job Classification: Non-Exempt
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and you may be required to perform additional functions. Additionally, Mullet’s Aluminum reserves the right to revise the job description at any time and employment with Mullet’s Aluminum is at-will.
I have read this job description (or had it read to me) and I fully understand all my job duties and responsibilities. I can perform the duties and responsibilities as outlined, with or without reasonable accommodation. I understand that my job duties and responsibilities may change on a temporary or regular basis according to the needs of my location or department and if so, I will be required to perform such additional duties and responsibilities. If I have any questions about job duties not specified on this description that I am asked to perform, I should discuss them with my immediate supervisor or a member of the Human Resource staff.
Employee Name Printed Employee Signature Date
Manager Name Printed Manager Signature Date
$18.00 - $28.00 / hour
Stasha Jackson, HR Director
6345 McIntosh Road Sarasota, FL 34238
T 941.371.3502 x204 M 941.232.4007