Luminous Electric has an immediate opportunity for the position of Electrical Service Manager. Luminous Electric is a fast paced, fast growing Electrical Service company that is looking for the right person to lead our team as we continue to grow.
The Service Manager is responsible for the overall success and management of our residential and commercial electrical service center. The individual will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing, coordinating, and controlling service center activities and functions to achieve revenue goals and objectives while maintaining a strong customer focus, leveraging the brand, and driving employee engagement in a rapidly changing and highly competitive business environment.
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue goals.
- Consistently enforce company policies and procedures while providing clear expectations for individual and crew performance.
- Supervise, develop, and evaluate individuals and crews in the delivery of customer service.
- Develop and support personnel through performance evaluations and identifying action plans for individuals and crews in line with the company’s goals.
- Develop a team culture among service center personnel while holding the team to a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- Identify and implement, in conjunction with senior management, improvements in service operations to control costs and improve productivity.
- Meet customer needs by identifying and adjusting planning / scheduling process, prioritizing work assignments and optimizing resource allocation.
- Recruiting, selecting, and training all service center employees.
- Orienting and training all service center employees in line with job duties & company expectations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Assist in Incident investigation, including completing incident and other safety reports.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Five or more years of relevant experience in the electrical service industry, with supervisory or team leadership experience a definite requirement.
In addition to these qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate proficiency with general computer, administrative, communication, and human relations skills.
We offer a competitive compensation package and a full range of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance.
If interested contact Jamie Kane at email@example.com